Monday, October 1, 2012

Is Hockey the sport for me?


So I recently joined the Monday after school club where we would do various sport activities but right now,it seems like we're concentrating more on hockey. But I'm being open-minded over here and allowing myself to 'enjoy' the game. I'll admit,it's a bit of a rough game and some of the players become a tad bit aggressive but that's nothing I can't handle. Honestly speaking,I didn't like the game very much before but that's probably because I only played it once or twice. Now that I've played it for 2 weeks in a row (much to my muscles protests) I'm actually enjoying it and I think it's safe to say that I've improved in a few of my skills like scoring :D :D. What I'm trying to focus on right now is my goal keeping. I plan on being able to block our star player's goals by this Christmas. Wish me luck! :)
This is us practicing our scoring skills after a few games

No comments:

Post a Comment