Monday, April 15, 2013

Talent Show Try-outs

The try outs last week turned out pretty well but only towards the end. A various amount of talent was shown from singing to catching food in mouths over long distances....if that even makes any sense. I was just glad that it seemed that many people had fun not only auditioning but also watching the auditions. I'm also extremely thankful towards the judges (Yaroslav,Polly,Julien and Mr. Giddens) for being there and keeping the whole 'x-factor' aura going. Mr. Grey was also a great help as he helped me run around forcing people to join :P Overall,the turn out was pretty satisfying. Not everything went the way I expected it to be but it was close enough I guess. Since we had too many contestants on Friday,some more will have to audition this Friday so in the meantime,I will begin to work on a small clip that will summarise all the try outs but I would like to do it after ALL the auditions have been made so that I don't get anything mixed up.
Strangely enough,all the contestants that have participated have gone through :O I'm actually hoping that in the next round,the judges will be much more strict and unafraid to say no.I'm also hoping on being able to provide all the contestants with all the equipment they need. It was entirely my fault when I forgot to plan ahead concerning the microphones and so on. That is hopefully a problem we will not have to face this Friday. Wish me luck :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment