Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Dance Club

We've had to put our latest medley on hold,not only because we have had a few new members joining us but also because we have not even recorded the last medley yet :/
Teaching has been quite difficult for me. I did not realise it would involve so much repetition but lucky for me, the 'students' are actually quite decent dancers and they show difficulty where it is expected. We've managed to rehearse about 2 dance routines so far: Salsa and Move Your Body.
We're much more further than we thought we would be.
For our next plan of action, I intend on ensuring that we film our previous medley as well as our- and I use the term loosely- salsa routine.


Learning Outcomes achieved:


  • Undertaken new challenges.
  • Planned and initiated activities.
  • Shown perseverance and commitment in activities.
  • Developed new skills.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment