Sunday, September 8, 2013

New Term Plan

This term,we may be occupied with all our university applications so for now I will try and keep things simple. The clubs I will be partaking in are as follows:
1) Dance Club: Our first session in dance club will be this Thursday. We will be discussing how to film and record our dance medley that we completed last term
2)Basketball : First session this Wednesday. This term I would like to focus on my lay-ups as I never shoot using this method at all :/
3) (Tennis) : this has not been confirmed yet however,it is most definitely something that I will pursue by the end of this month..hopefully.


At the moment,we are organising the concert that follows on every afternoon of international day :D 
I was asked to assist seeing as I organised the talent show at the end of the school year in July. I will also be participating in the talent show with David and Francesco,but that is not final as well :/ I'm sure that by the end of the week everything will be confirmed though. :)
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Yarubi. Well done on volunteering for these clubs. Make sure you put your name down on the list in the corridor.
    Dance club - Excellent idea about the Dance medley. Photos & Video will help support this.
    Basketball - Francesco will be taking a coaching session at the start. Make sure you count how many lay ups you DO and how many you SCORE. This is your shooting percentage, write this down every week so you can see if you improve.
    Tennis - let me know.

    Mr Hubbard

    ReplyDelete