Sunday, September 8, 2013

Old Age home follow-up

I apologise for the late post but I am finally able to post pictures about my visit to the old-age home.
My sister and I spent the night baking about 98 cupcakes...the other two may have disappeared into our stomachs,I don't know how. We used cake mix as well as brownie mix to make the muffins and we made the icing as well! It was quite tiring though :/
At the old age home,we arranged the cupcakes onto plates along with the other snacks that others had brought and we served it to the residents after the small "concert" that was made for them.
Overall,it was a really interesting experience. Not to mention that I felt so much more happier after I left because I was able to contribute to their happiness :P
Next time,I'll be sure to get enough time to actually speak more to the residents as this time, we stayed quite late and the residents had to rush to their bungalows after the concert as there had been an incident that required them to now have a curfew to be home. :/
Hopefully,next year we'll visit more often as well as make more cupcakes! :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment