Saturday, October 26, 2013

International Day

The concert actually went quite well ...besides the order that the contestants were put in. The stage was elongated so that the drums as well as the piano could fit on it and it actually looked pretty decent. This year, people could see the stage much more clearly as the stage was placed right in the centre of the gym so that the chairs were placed in a semi-circle shape around the stage. The practices also went smoothly except for when I had to go around looking for contestants that had forgotten their scheduled time.
Apart from that, our performance was pretty decent. I was really nervous and my hand was more shakier than my voice but it felt good performing. It is definitely something I would not mind doing again.
Videos will follow very soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment