Sunday, November 24, 2013

Dance Club

I realise that I have been apologising more often than I should about late posts but...once again,due to unforeseen circumstances,I was unable to post for quite a while so now I'll just dump a whole load of what has been going on.

In our dance club,we decided quite a while back that we need to be practicing different forms of dance because it would be fun to learn something new. With our Salsa Week having just passed, we thought we would now dance tribal house/ Southern African house.
This could prove to be quite challenging as my moves are quite limited and just consist of small movements which only last for 30 seconds max before they begin to become repetitive which is exactly what I'm trying to avoid. We have not yet decided whether we would like to dance to "Kwateni Omnona" by Gazza or to "Come With Me" by Homeboyz. The only problem with "Come With Me" is that it's about 7 minutes long so we would have to select which part of the song to dance to and for how long and etc.
 We also have a new member in the club so we've gone back to teaching "Move Your Body" by Beyonce as a warm-up. Other than that,all that is left to do is to video-tape our dance routines and finally post them.


No comments:

Post a Comment