Thursday, May 16, 2013

Art!

I am not an 'arty' person. So when I was informed about the art day that was going to take place at school 7 on Tuesday,I took the opportunity to try and do something I would not usually do. A lot of the year 12s volunteered and we will have to be supervising about 20 children. I don't see much of a problem with that as the science fair proved to be quite fun and it was an interesting experience. Not to mention BIS students are normally well-behaved.
We will be making macaroni faces and perhaps pottery with macaroni as well with our group. It may turn out  quite messy but since the other ideas I had in mind were not realistic,I think this one should be okay. I plan on creating a prototype before we actually get there but that depends on whether or not I get enough time. Other than that,I shall blog as soon as I have something more to blog about :D

No comments:

Post a Comment