Thursday, May 30, 2013

Dance Club

We had a new member in dance club today! That meant that we had to re-perform our older easier routines as we did not really now what sort of level she was at. The dance moves proved to be quite difficult for her even though we thought they were quite simple so we showed her some of our other routines to perhaps let her pick one of the ones she preferred the most. And for some STRANGE reason she chose one of the difficult ones. We spent about an hour working on the first minute of the song. It was a bit tiring because of all the rapid movements I had to do repeatedly but I guess it was worth it...I think. However,we weren't exactly perfect either. We forgot some of the moves seeing as it had been a long time since we had last performed the dance move and I was quite distracted most of the time as I wasn't used on focsuing on the same parts of a song for so long :/
Other than that....I guess it was quite successful. In a way
Next week hopefully,we'll manage to do perhaps another minute and a half? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment